EBX Group operates in strategic areas in Brazil, Colombia and Chile, seeking
opportunities, implementing transformational investments and generating wealth
in an integrated and efficient manner.
It is comprised of five companies listed on BM&FBovespa's Novo Mercado, the
segment with the highest standards of corporate governance. These companies
include those whose business is oil (OGX), energy (MPX), logistics (LLX), mining
(MMX), offshore industry (OSX) and coal mining (CCX). We also work in the areas
of real estate, entertainment and sports. In the city of Rio de Janeiro, where
the Group's headquarters are located, we are developing initiatives in the areas
of hospitality, gastronomy, the environment, health and beauty. We are present
in nine Brazilian states, Colombia and Chile. And we have a business office in
New York (USA).
Over the next ten years, the EBX Group will invest US$ 50 billion in the construction and operation of its enterprises.
We are committed to the growth of Brazil. Learn more about our
- Açu Superport, an LLX project, in São João da Barra,
- Sudeste Superport, an MMX project, in Itaguaí, RJ
- MPX thermoelectric power plants in Itaqui, MA and Pecém and a solar energy
plant Tauá, CE
- OGX exploration campaigns in the Campos, RJ; Santos, SP; and Parnaíba, MA
- Expanding capacity at MMX's Serra Azul Unit in Minas Gerais. MMX operates
iron ore mines in Minas Gerais and Mato Grosso do Sul
- Integrated coal mining project by CCX in Colombia, that includes one
underground longwall mine, two open pit mines, railroad and deep-water port